Are you feeling overwhelmed and out of balance?
Would you love more TIME for yourself?
Are you tired of giving so much of your time, energy, and resources to others, only to leave yourself feeling drained and exhausted?
Do you feel like your own needs and desires often get pushed to the back burner?
It’s time to prioritize yourself and your own well-being.
Introducing Living Freely: A Wellness Program designed specifically for coaches, caregivers & service providers to Discover Balance & Cultivate Well-Being.
This program is designed to help you take time for yourself and focus on your own needs. Through this program, you’ll learn how to prioritize your own well-being and create a balanced lifestyle.
You’ll learn how to create healthy boundaries, practice self-care, and develop strategies to cope with stress, regulate your emotions, eliminate guilt & elevate your confidence.
I understand that you’re busy and have a lot on your plate.
That you might be thinking, “I can’t afford to commit to something I won’t be able to follow through on. It’s just going to add to the overwhelm & angst I’m already feeling.”
That’s exactly why we created Living Freely: A Wellness Program for Achieving Balance & Well-Being for the Over-Giver.
This program is designed to help you open up space in your life by doing LESS, not more, without sacrificing the things that are important to you.
I know that the last thing you need is more expectations.
Through this program, I will guide you to unload that pressure you are feeling so you can feel LIGHTER & experience more EASE.
You’ll learn how to take time for yourself and prioritize your own well-being within the context of your life.
I know you may be concerned about taking time away from your other commitments. That’s why this program is designed to be flexible and tailored to the woman that feels like it’s an either/or.
It brings together everything you need to optimize your physical, mental, emotional, relational and spiritual health in one place so you can Save Time.
You’ll be providing with powerful holistic tools & resources to create a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
Participants will learn how to incorporate these practices into their daily routine so you’re not trying to squeeze in another thing.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF….
- You want more work/life balance.
- You’d love to be supported in a safe container with other women who struggle with overwhelm & over giving & finally feel seen, heard and understood.
- You know you need the support, stretch & accountability to FREE up TIME to enjoy your life & reduce your stress to optimize your health & wellbeing.
- You’re tired of doing this alone & would love to connect with other givers to process life.
- Your body & soul are letting you know something has to change.
- You are experiencing stress related symptoms, recurrent illness or health challenges.
- Your pattern of over giving is impacting your closest relationships.
- You are ready to ALIGN your TIME & ENERGY with your priorities & values & learn how to set powerful boundaries around them.
- You are ready to break FREE from guilt, fear & resistance & stop feeling so torn.
- You want to uplevel your confidence.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Living Freely is the perfect program for you.
This is a 10-week program meeting once/week with all sessions recorded & available to listen to at your convenience.
The program includes:
- The Living Freely PDF Guidebook
- access to a Coaching Platform with an online journal, goal matrix, resources, & discussion with group members
- unlimited email/messaging support between sessions
Next group starts April 4, 2023
Sessions will be on Tuesdays from 6:00pm-7:30pm CST.
Sign up by March 24th & get an additional 60m Private Breakthrough Resistance Coaching Session to be used anytime during your program.
(valued @ $197)
Program Value $1297
investment: $547 pay in full or 3 payments of $197
***This is the only time this group will be offered at this rate.
What is the COST of not taking the TIME to do this for yourself?
Over giving can have a major impact on your physical and mental health.
Common physical symptoms may include:
- Digestive issues
- Difficulty sleeping
- A weakened immune system
- Hormone imbalance
Emotionally, you may feel…
- Angry or Resentful
Mentally you may be…
- Have difficulty focusing.
- Poor organization & time management
- get easily redirected & have difficulty staying on task.
Relationally you may experience…
- A longing for more mutual connections
In your Career you might …
- take on too much responsibility.
- take work home & to bed with you.
- have trouble leaving on time.
- give away your time without getting paid for your efforts.
- have difficulty charging for your services.
- feel depleted at the end of the day & frustrated that you have no energy left for yourself or your family.
- Feel taken advantage of or not appreciated.
Living Freely is the perfect program for over givers who feel like they’re constantly putting others first at the expense of their own well-being.
Are you ready to make a change and create a life that is satisfying and fulfilling?
I understand how difficult it can be to make time for yourself when you feel like you have so many other responsibilities.
Taking time to prioritize your needs can be overwhelming and feel like a waste of time and money.
I’m here to help you break through the barriers of feeling selfish, guilty, unmotivated and fearful of the impact on others so that you can start expressing your needs & implementing powerful boundaries.
Together we will create a personalized plan that works for you.
You will learn how to set achievable goals that help you reach your desired outcomes.
I’ll provide you with the tools and resources you need to create a life full of joy and balance.
It’s time to reclaim your life and live freely.
Join us today and start taking steps towards a healthier, happier you.
I understand that it can be difficult to find the time to take care of yourself when you’re constantly giving and caring for others.
That’s why Living Freely was designed to make self-care accessible and achievable for generous souls like you.
In this 10–week program, you will learn how to give freely and responsibly while nurturing your own well-being, all from the comfort of your own home.
Our program will help you to examine the motivations behind your giving, develop healthy boundaries, practice mindful self-compassion, and identify strategies for managing stress and burnout.
You don’t have to sacrifice your own health and well-being to be love others well.
Join us for Living Freely and learn how to take care of yourself while still being able to give to others.
Don’t wait any longer. Take care of yourself and join us for Living Freely today!
I’d love to hop on a quick connect call & answer any questions you have.